A one-on-one insight on three world-leading, technologically advanced anti-ageing treatments – that’s what Mishti Ohri brought to light when she met leading London-based rejuvenation and anti-ageing aesthetics treatment pioneer, Dr. Rita Rakus at Fairmont The Palm. In a first of its kind collaboration, Fairmont The Palm has partnered with Dr. Rita Rakus to introduce three exclusive therapies into the hotel’s comprehensive wellness approach.
Visia Skin Mapping Analysis
VISIA Complexion Analysis System delivers a significantly improved experience for aesthetic and skin care consultations and redefines the vision of skin care. VISIA’s quantitative analysis and visual assessment will determine your overall skin condition looking deep into age spots, wrinkles, acne, red and brown spots and sebum production, providing a revolutionary new metric to guide the selection of skin care products and treatment options.
The unique Vortex-Fusion® serum delivery system is what sets the HydraFacial MD® apart from other procedures. The multi-step treatment cleanses, evenly exfoliates and extracts to remove impurities and dead skin cells while at the same time replenishing vital nutrients including Antioxidants, Peptides and Hyaluronic Acid. Thanks to the device’s superior delivery system, these performing ingredients are able to more effectively help mitigate environmental damage, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and plump and firm skin for long-term results you can see and feel instantly.
Exilis Elite For Face And Body
Many people think that they’re stuck with their unsightly cellulite. However, the disheartening flab can be finally reduced using a safe, non-invasive treatment. The BTL X-Wave treatment is a shockwave or acoustic wave therapy system. This safe and FDA-cleared procedure targets and rejuvenates the skin and underlying soft tissues to smooth out cellulite, tighten loose skin, and reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
- Helps reduce Cellulite and is non-invasive. Each treatment is only 7 minutes and there is zero down time involved.
- Helps reduce jet lag as it stimulates the organs
- Everyone can use it
- Works on your body for up to a week post treatment
Dr. Rita Rakus’ Top Skin Tips
- Wake up in the morning and dedicate 15 minutes to only yourself before life takes over to say a simple thank you.
- Drink plenty of water, preferably first thing in the morning. After all, hydration is key.
- If you’re above the age of 40, get yourself checked for skin melanoma – prevention is better than cure.
- Sunblock is a must – SPF 30 and above and this is something that applies to people living in cold countries as well.
- Incorporate Amla (Indian gooseberry) into your diet. It is going to take the world by storm; it has major anti-ageing benefits and contains the highest concentration of Vitamin C compared to any fruit or vegetable.
- Looking after oneself is an entire body approach – exercise and healthy eating along with using the correct products and treatments go hand-in-hand with each other.
- Don’t forget to look after every single part of your body – people normally tend to leave out their necks, elbows and knees but please remember your face is not the only part of you.