Time : 45min
Cuisine : Asian
Serves : 4
Moderate carb: 20-50 grams per day
- 100 grams buckwheat noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 250 grams mushrooms, stems discarded and caps thinly sliced
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 2/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 4 carrots, thinly sliced
- 250 grams green beans, trimmed and chopped
- Prepare the noodles as per the directions.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally.
- Add the broth, soy sauce, and ginger, and bring to a boil.
- Add the scallions, carrots, and green beans. Simmer until the vegetables are tender.
- Divide the noodles among individual bowls, pour the soup over and serve.