Fine Thread Contouring is a less invasive alternative to traditional face lifts developed to alleviate early signs of ageing such as minor facial sagging. Popular with celebs like Sandra Bullock, it is an effective cosmetic technique to lift and tighten sagging skin tissues, recommended for both men and women who are beginning to experience the appearance of wrinkles and sagging of the mid-face and lower face/neck areas. Fine Thread Contouring re-defines facial contours and induces collagen production.
Fine Thread Contouring: Treatment Areas
- Sagging and asymmetric eyebrows
- Sagging cheeks
- Drooping soft tissues of the mid and lower face
- Sagging jowls and neck area
How Long Does It Last?
The thread forms an integrated support structure for the tissue of the face due to collagen synthesis. The face-lift effect and how long it lasts varies depending on the patient’s age at the time, degree of sagging and number of threads used. The result of a single procedure normally lasts for at least 10 months, but two further treatments could extend the results to approximately two years. The lifting effect is at its peak six months after the procedure is done when collagen has formed around the threads.
Trio Of Benefits
- Gives an instant lifting effect while favouring natural collagen production
- Promotes skin rejuvenation, enhancing elasticity and brighter skin tone
- Softens the appearance of minor wrinkles, nasal folds and loose skin
45-60 minutes, depending on what treatment you will require.
- 100% bio-compatible, no scarring and minimal risk
- Collagen induction+ tightened and lifted skin
- Quick ‘lunch-time’ procedure with virtually nodowntime
- Non-toxic, non-pyrogenic and heavy metal free