– + – F A C T S H E E T – + –
May 25 – May 30, 2019
- 130 kms from FCO airport (roughly 1.5 hour journey by road)
- 122 kms from Rome
As a traditional Italian lake-view property composed of a main farmhouse and two comfortable, spacious outhouses, La Cannara is enveloped by nature. Restful and picturesque, the property even has a river running through its award-winning Mediterranean gardens.
Ross Hanrahan —”Commit to be Fit”
As a renowned coaching pro, Ross, former Royal Marines Commando and Advanced PT, delivers bespoke functional training services designed for everyone. Ross has dealt with hundreds of client transformations worldwide. From fat loss to complex rehabilitation and behaviour change, you name it; he’s tackled it all.
If you’re willing to put in the work, Ross dials up your body-mind alignment giving you the tools to sustain progress long term. Why put off feeling great? With his integrated approach, problems with diet, lifestyle, behaviour, accountability and focus become a thing of the past.
Morning Functional Training Session with Ross
- 60 mins – approximately
- Every day different tailored workouts with a different Mind-Body healing focus.
Afternoon Outdoor Activity with Ross
- 120 mins – approximately
- Diverse activities like cycling, canoeing, hiking, thermal spa, sightseeing.
RETREAT ACTIVITIES (Included in the Retreat)
- 1 x 1-on-1 Wellness consultation with Ross
- 1 x Local Community Outreach Activity
- 1 x Wine tasting evening with Celebratory Dinner
- 1 airport transfer (via bus – contingent on booking recommended flights) is included*.
*We may not be able to accommodate airport transfers for flight times differing from those that are recommended.
ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES (Not Included in the Retreat price)
- Schengen visa (Italy)
- Flight Tickets
- Any additional applicable Local Tax
- A healthy Brunch is provided at the retreat venue and comprises of soups, salads and seasonal specialities.
- Dinner takes place at different regional family run restaurants offering typical dishes from central Italy.
- Brunch – 11.00am – 01.00pm
- Dinner – 7.30pm – 10.30pm
There are 4 well-appointed rooms’ available offering single twin beds and 1 room with a double bed. En-suite bathrooms are included in most of the rooms.
- 4 x Rooms = 8 pax
- 1 x Room = 2 pax
Rooms are limited and allocated on a first come first serve basis.
During the months of May, June, July, August and September you are most likely to experience good weather with pleasant average temperatures. The summers are short, warm, dry, and mostly clear.
Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 32°F to 87°F and is rarely below 24°F or above 95°F
Outbound from UAE (25 May 2019)
- Emirates Airlines = EK97 = 9:10 (DXB) – 13:25 (FCO)
- Turkish Airlines = TK763 = 7:00 (DXB) – 14:25 (FCO)
Inbound from Italy (30 May 2019)
- Emirates Airlines = EK96 = 22:05 (FCO) – 05:55 (DXB)
- Turkish Airlines = TK1864 = 19:45 (FCO) – 05:45 (DXB)
- Retreat Costs (Double Occupancy = 2 people on sharing basis)
- EARLY BIRD PRICE = € 1800.00/ per head (validity 14th February 2019)
- REGULAR PRICE = € 2000.00/ per head
- Payment Schedule
- Deposit of € 1000.00 secures your spot.
- All payments to be made by 02nd March 2019 and in Euro only.
- Refunds and Cancellations
- For cancellation up to 20th March 2019, a refund of 50% will be covered.
- Bookings will be non-refundable post 02nd April 2019.
CONTACT : email@example.com
Founded by Lisa Durante, editor of NewYou Magazine and WELLNESSworld, a platform dedicated to Integrative Medicine and Holistic Healing, Lightness of Being retreats are lovingly created to foster optimal vitality.
By deepening the connection to our authentic selves through wellness travel in evocative locations, Lightness of Being curates a variety of memorable transformational experiences worldwide. Accompanied by experienced practitioners, we are committed to your healing and fulfillment.
If you have any questions we would love to hear from you.