Kundalini Odyssey with Nancy Zabaneh in Sri Lanka
– + – F A C T S H E E T – + –
November 27 – December 2, 2018
Talalla Retreat, Sri Lanka
- 191 kms from CMB airport (roughly 3 hour journey by road)
- 169 kms from Colombo City
Talalla retreat sits metres away from the island’s most pristine beach; an undiscovered cove of clear waters, golden sand and brilliant sunrises.
Talalla is a beachfront resort that offers 70 rooms including ocean view villas and bungalows, bamboo huts and deluxe tree-level rooms.
The retreat team works hard to ensure minimal environmental footprint and that the local community benefits economically from the retreat. On site, you’ll find an organic garden and compost-worm farm, solar-powered water heaters, weekly-organized beach cleanups, and locally sourced, fair-trade products.
Accredited Kundalini Yoga Instructor
Integrative Wellness Coach specialising in:
- Emotional intelligence
- Motivational speaking
Morning Kundalini Yoga Set with Nancy
- 90 mins – approximately
- Every day different kriyas and Mind-Body healing focus.
Afternoon Themed Session with Nancy
- 90 mins – approximately
- Diverse consciousness-building transformational exercises
RETREAT ACTIVITIES (Included in the Retreat)
- 1 Local Half Day Excursion (6 hours w/packed lunch)
- 1 Local Community Outreach Activity (2 hours)
- 3 x Massages (1 hour each)
- 1 Trip on the last day – Colombo (lunch included)
- 1 airport transfer (via bus – contingent on booking recommended flights) is included*.
*We may not be able to accommodate airport transfers for flight times differing from those that are recommended.
ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES – ON SITE (NOT Included in the Retreat)
- Private sessions offered by the resort – Pilates, Boxilates, Yoga & Surfing
- Spa services – facials, scrubs, massages, etc.)
- Ayurvedic Consultations
- Daily group classes offered by the resort – Yoga, Pilates & Boxilates
- Reiki Consultations
- Private 1:1 Postural Assessments and Wellness Consultations
- Day Excursions organized by the resort
- Sri Lanka visa (approx. USD $50)
- Flight Tickets
- Any additional applicable Local Tax
Full buffet of tasty, seasonal south Asian cuisine – vegetarian with the inclusion of chicken and fish dishes. There is a buffet style breakfast and, depending on hotel capacity, lunch and dinner will b buffet or al la carte.
- Breakfast – 7.00am – 10.00am
- Lunch – 12.00pm – 3.00pm
- Dinner – 6.30pm – 9.30pm
As an eco-resort, Talalla Retreat is enveloped by nature. However be rest assured that all modern conveniences are catered for. Whilst bugs and monkeys are naturally found in tropical areas, as the retreat caters mainly to a western clientele and is owned by an Australian couple, cleanliness and proper maintenance of the property is assured.
Every room offers two single beds and ensuite bathroom with panoramic views. To reduce carbon footprint, the 4 available A/C rooms will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
November is a transitional month as the south-west monsoon blows out and the northeast monsoon continues. Weather conditions improve in the south and west as the month goes on, and by the end of the month the southern and western beaches will experience plenty of sunshine.
Plenty of sunshine is expected (avg temp: 29 °C). Good beach conditions return, the sea temperature’s 28ºC, while humidity’s high, one can expect 12 hours of daylight with seven hours of sunshine each day.
Outbound from UAE
- Emirates Airlines = 27 NOV = 7:45 (DXB) – 13:30 (CMB)
- Emirates Airlines = 27 NOV = 10:35 (DXB) – 16:25 (CMB)
- Etihad Airlines = 27 NOV = 9:35 (AUH) – 15:35 (CMB)
Inbound from Sri Lanka
- Emirates Airlines = 02 DEC = 22:05 (CMB) – 01:05 (DXB)
- Etihad Airlines = 02 DEC = 21:00 (CMB) – 00:15 (AUH)
- Retreat Costs
- Double Occupancy (2 people on sharing basis) = USD$ 1850 / per head
- Single Occupancy (1 person per room) = USD$ 2800 / per head
- Refunds and Cancellations
- All payments to be made by 2nd October 2018 and in USD$ only
- Bookings will be non-refundable from 20th September 2018
- For cancellation up to 19th September 2018, a refund of 50% will be covered
CONTACT : firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded by Lisa Durante, editor of NewYou Magazine and WELLNESSworld, a platform dedicated to healthy longevity, as well as Integrative and Aesthetic Medicine.
Lightness of Being retreats are lovingly created to foster optimal vitality by deepening the connection to our authentic selves through wellness travel in evocative locations, accompanied by experienced holistic practitioners dedicated to healing and fulfillment
If you have any questions we would love to hear from you.
MORE ABOUT THE RED CHAIR
Nancy Zabaneh founded The Red Chair as a platform for raising awareness and bringing people together around topical issues. The essence of this platform is to push boundaries and raise consciousness, while striving to make a difference where possible.
The Red Chair has worked with filmmakers to facilitate screenings around often challenging socio-political issues. The Red Chair has also paved the way for events in the realm of social impact, emotional intelligence and wellness.