This healthy and refreshing Paleo Green Smoothie recipe combines fruits like apples and pears with vibrant greens and flax seeds added for texture and higher nutritional value.
Low carb: Under 20 grams per day
- 1 medium apple
- 1 medium pear
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger, fresh, grated
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds, ground
- 6 large kale leaves, (take out woody stems), or 2 handfuls of spinach for 2 servings
- 1 medium lemon, juiced
- 1 cup water
- Cut the apple and pear into quarters. Remove the stems and seeds and put in a blender.
- Add the remaining ingredients and puree. Add more water if needed.
Looking for more paleo recipes? Check out our Grain-Free Apple Cinnamon Muffins