Time : 15 minutes
Serves : 2
Cuisine : International
Liberal carb : 60-100 per day
The perfect fit for a no-cook meal rotation, this healthy sandwich will satiate your hunger without making you feel bloated.
- 400 grams white beans, soaked overnight, rinsed, and drained
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 12 slices multigrain bread
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 150 grams of sprouts
- 2 avocados, pitted and thinly sliced
- In a medium bowl, combine the beans, oil, salt, and pepper. Roughly mash the mixture.
- Divide the mashed beans among eight slices of bread. Top with onion, cucumber, sprouts, and avocado.
- Stack the open-faced sandwiches on top of one another, avocado-side up, to make four double-decker sandwiches. Top with the remaining four slices of bread.