Soul Sisters with Amal & Amany in Kerala (India)
– + – F A C T S H E E T – + –
Feb 1 – Feb 8, 2020
Kozhikode, Kerala, India
Mothers, Daughters, Sisters Unite
Health isn’t about being perfect with food, exercise, or achieving a number on a scale. It’s about becoming aware of your deepest desires, learning how to embrace and sustain them day-by-day. Embark on a Mind-Body-Soul detox to ignite your vitality with an all-inclusive holistic retreat that gives the tools and the inspiration to get on track and stay on track with your innermost goals. Join forces with experienced, multi-skilled therapists Amal and Amani to refresh, renew and revitalise yourself.
Lightness Of Being Retreats guides participants through inner purification by strengthening you with expert daily Yoga, Guided Visualisation, Nia Movement Therapy and Ayurveda treatments, targeted to get you energised for 2020 and beyond.
Also known as Calicut, Kozhikode is a legendary seaport where Arab, Chinese and East African traders once converged. During Classical Antiquity and Middle Ages, Kozhikode was dubbed the city of spices for its role as the major trading point of Indian spices. It was once a famous cotton-weaving center and is remembered as the place of origin of the Calico cloth to which it gave its name ‘Calicut‘. Lush green countryside, serene beaches, historic sites, wildlife sanctuaries, rivers and hills make Kozhikode a popular destination.
Holistic Rejuvenation Starts Here
Stepping away from everyday life to restore inner resilience and outer luminosity is no longer an indulgence. It has become a necessity in today’s fast-paced lifestyle.
Unveil optimal vitality, whilst deepening the joys of feminine connection through specific healing activities that yield a deeper and more fulfilling level of wellbeing. Ensure your sustained peak condition, not just quick-fix results.
Inspired by traditional architecture, Raviz Kadavu Resort celebrates the healing art and heritage of Kerala. The property unveils superior Ayurveda wellness set in a scenic environment.
As an eco-resort, Raviz Kadavu Resort is enveloped by nature. However, all modern conveniences are catered for with cleanliness and impeccable maintenance of the property being assured.
01/02/2020 – 08/02/2020
Accomplished multi-skilled therapists, Amany and Amal, otherwise known as the ‘AmA’ duo facilitates this exciting healing adventure. As experienced trainers using a range of accredited healing and bodywork modalities. Committed to assisting others unleash their true hidden potential, Amal and Amany have a successful therapy practice in Jeddah, KSA.
Amany graduated from King Saud University’s College of Science, starting her career as a high school mathematics teacher in Riyadh. It was there that she began her work as an energy healer, having trained in several modalities including Reiki, Quantum Touch, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), as well as fitness training. Once she moved back to her hometown of Jeddah, her healing path began professionally.
India was the start to her Yoga journey with training as a Yoga instructor, Ayurvedic massage and Panchakarma therapist. Amany later perfected Bikram Yoga under Gabrielle Raiz-Scanlon in Australia, travelling to Costa Rica where she completed her Hot Yoga Doctor training. It was in Dubai that she was introduced to an inspiring mentor, Cyntha Gonzalez who further re-directed her life course to become a counselor with studies in Trans-personal Healing and Art Therapy . As a Reiki master, trans-personal healer, Yoga instructor and Healing through nutrition facilitator, Amany brings a wealth of healing wisdom to her community locally and via her workshops and retreats worldwide.
Amal began her career as a website developer after graduating from King Saud University in Computer Science. After the birth of her first child Amal went into child education, setting up in-home day care centres where she learned the foundations of creating a safe, loving and enriching learning environment for children. Three years later she received her Montessori Diploma, setting up Jeddah’s renowned Apple Tree Montessori School that successfully provided children with a positive education until 2015.
Since 2010 Amal has been deepening her studies in the holistic healing arts. From an art therapy workshop with Abyah Al-Dabbagh, she then trained under globally renowned therapist Cyntha Gonzalez in Transpersonal Healing, Art Therapy and Grieving Odyssey. Her life’s mission has evolved and now as a professional Counselor and art therapist, she runs a successful healing practice with her sister in Jeddah. During the healing journey she was introduced to the powerful Nia Technique and flew to Germany, Switzerland and France to perfect her expertise and incorporate this movement therapy in her healing tool kit.
- Morning Yoga & Meditation Session (120 mins approx.): Diverse styles of Yoga with a specific Mind-Body healing focus
- Midday Ayurvedic Spa Treatment (90 mins approx.): Diverse massages based on a Naturopath’s initial consultation
- Evening Interactive Session (120 mins approx.): Diverse visualization, healing exercises with Nia Bodywork sequences
(Included in the Retreat)
- 1 x Local Half Day Backwater Trip
- 1 x Local Community Outreach Activity
- 6 x Ayurvedic Spa Treatments
- 1 x Airport transfer (contingent on booking recommended flights) is included*.
* We may not be able to accommodate airport transfers for flight times differing from those that are recommended.
(Not Included in the Retreat price)
- Additional Spa Services (facials, scrubs, massages, etc.)
- Private Day Excursions / Vehicle Rental
- Room Service or Personal Requests
- India visa
- Flight Tickets
- Any additional applicable Local Tax
- All meals are provided at the retreat venue.
- Increase your vitality with a mixed vegetarian buffet of tasty, healthy and seasonal South Asian dishes suited to a global palate and ideal for those who wish to detox.
- All meats (beef and chicken) served at the resort are “Halal” and the buffet is entirely pork-free. Meats are served in the buffet at all times.
- Arabic dishes are available as part of the buffet, including labneh, hummus, moutabel, fattoush and many other items.
February falls in the dry season in Kerala, during this month, Kerala enjoys temperatures of up to 32°C during the day the day. In the evening, the mercury drops down to around 23°C.
- TYPE A = BRONZE PACKAGE – TWIN SHARING
Standard Room with A/C
- FINAL PRICE = USD$ 2500.00 per person (02/10/2019 – 02/12/2019)
- TYPE B = GOLD PACKAGE – TWIN SHARING
Riverview Room with Balcony & A/C
- FINAL PRICE = USD$ 2800.00 per person (02/10/2019 – 02/12/2019)
- TYPE A = BRONZE PACKAGE – SINGLE OCCUPANCY SURCHARGE
- Standard Room with A/C
- FINAL PRICE = $3077.50
- TYPE B = GOLD PACKAGE – SINGLE OCCUPANCY
- Riverview Room with Balcony & A/C
- FINAL PRICE = $3545.00
- PAYMENT SCHEDULE
- Non refundable Deposit of US$ 500.00 per person secures your spot.
- All payments to avail EARLY BIRD PRICES to be kindly made by 1st October 2019 and in USD ($) only. Outstanding payment will be considered at regular price.
- All payments to avail REGULAR PRICE be made between 2nd October 2019 – 2nd December 2019 and in USD ($) only.
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The participant is totally responsible for all payment transaction fees and bank charges that might be incurred.
- All payments to be made to WELLNESSworld LLC and in US($) only.
- For booking cancellation up to 5th November 2019, a refund amounting to 75% will be covered, payable by the 25th December 2019 (excluding the deposit amount of USD $500.00).
- Bookings will be completely NON REFUNDABLE from 5th November 2019 onwards.
- PAYMENT BANK DETAILS – DOWNLOAD
Founded by Lisa Durante, editor of NewYou Magazine and WELLNESSworld, a platform dedicated to Integrative Medicine and Holistic Healing, Lightness of Being retreats are lovingly created to foster optimal vitality.
By deepening the connection to our authentic selves through wellness travel in evocative locations, Lightness of Being curates a variety of memorable transformational experiences worldwide. Accompanied by experienced practitioners, we are committed to your healing and fulfillment.
If you have any questions we would love to hear from you.
LIGHTNESS OF BEING